Fleur-de-Lis Abingdon is a superbly designed, purpose-built development of 24 beautiful later living homes created by Renaissance that include exclusive facilities for homeowners.
These facilities comprise an elegantly furnished entrance foyer and a well-appointed and furnished communal lounge overlooking the beautifully maintained garden, with its own mini-library and kitchen; a guest suite for visitors to use should they wish to stay, and an elegant lift to all floors.
Lifestory Homes with Heart have two one-bedroom homes for sale at Fleur-de-Lis Abingdon. Speak to our team to book a private appointment and discover Fleur-de-Lis Abingdon in Oxfordshire.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
020 3608 8448
Or email us:
Apartment 25 | One-Bedroom-Apartment | Guide Price £190,000
Apartment 25 is a top floor apartment with dual aspects to the South and West making the most of the natural light throughout the day.
Apartment 10 | One-Bedroom-Apartment | Rental £900 PCM
Apartment 10 is a south-facing apartment overlooking the gardens with spacious bedroom and living room areas.
- Spacious shared facilities include an elegantly furnished entrance foyer, owners lounge and social kitchen
- A friendly on-site Lifehost who pours all their energy into the community
- A fully furnished guest suite is available for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- Fully maintained external areas
- Pets welcome
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ apartments
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- Abingdon-on-Thames is a bustling market town nestled on the River Thames
- Situated closeby there is a number of varied and interesting walks
- Surround by charming places to eat and drink along with a Monday farmers market
Living in Abingdon
Dating back to the Saxon era, Abingdon-On-Thames is a hidden gem. Holding place to ‘the oldest, continuously inhabited town in England’, stroll around the town and soak in the wealth of architecture, shopping, historical treasures, independent stores and of course the Thames River.
Abingdon-On-Thames has a charming museum housed in an elegant building with stunning rooftop views looking over the town and beyond, with a variety of charming places to eat. With so many places to visit and things to do in Abingdon including; gardens, riverside parks and a choice of leisure facilities including tennis, swimming, boating, fishing and a Monday farmers market.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about our Fleur-de-Lis Abingdon community, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.