Belle Vue, Hampstead
Belle Vue in Hampstead is a selection of vibrant and stylish one- and two-bedroom apartments, designed to inspire your creativity, in the tradition of Hampstead and its celebrated artists. World-leading architects Morris+Company have created a sociable community where nurturing your wellbeing and pursuing your passions feels effortless. The building's architectural details echo those of Hampstead's historic houses, while making a new and unique contribution to the area.
Belle Vue's landscaped surroundings are also designed to inspire. Here, interlocking gardens create enclosed spaces teeming with life, while the Sky Garden offers incredible views of London's best-known landmarks.
The lower-ground floor features a shared lounge and a wellness spa, made up of a gym, stretch studio, swimming pool, sauna, steam room as well as two treatment rooms for those seeking a more indulgent afternoon. The [email protected] Café offers a wide selection of seasonal food available both to our owners at Belle Vue as well as the local community and wider public.
Prices start from £885,000 - contact us to find out more about our Homes with Heart at Belle Vue.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
Or email us:
Rowland Hill Street
- Sky Lounge: The ideal space to relax and socialise with your neighbours whilst enjoying picturesque views across London
- Wellness Facilities: State-of-the-art gym & stretch studio, swimming pool, treatment rooms, sauna and steam room available for use by our owners
- Guest Suite: For visiting family and friends.
- Lifehost: A friendly on-site Lifehost who pours all their energy into the community as well as providing a sense of safety and security
- Lift to all floors
- Pets are welcome
- The SUNDAY@BelleVue Café offers a wide selection of seasonal food available both to our owners at Belle Vue as well as the local community and wider public, meaning there is always a bustle of activity at Belle Vue. If you wish to host a larger gathering, there is a separate dining area available.
- Situated in the heart of Hampstead
- 5-minute walk to Belsize Park Station & shops
- 10-minute walk to Hampstead Heath
- Located within walking distance of a variety of fantastic local amenities including boutiques, restaurants, bars, theatres and much more
- A multitude of green spaces and tree-lined parks to explore
Living in Hampstead
From romantic poets and Dutch painters to authors, film actors and socialist philosophers, Hampstead has long been home to creative people, and this is reflected in its cultural offer today. Just waiting to be enjoyed are its lively theatres, independent cinemas, artisan bakeries, cosy gastropubs and up-market steakhouses.
The vibrant Hampstead Village also draws a cosmopolitan set to its vintage markets and arts festivals. And when you crave a bit of nature, you’re just a stroll away from Hampstead Heath, with its wild and windswept meadows, bathing ponds and spectacular views across the capital.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about our Belle Vue community, and to be kept up to date with our on-site news and events at this age exclusive community, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.