Set in the heart of Wilmslow, Chapelwood has been designed to reflect the country manors of the surrounding landscape.
The 57 one, two and three-bedroom apartments have an open-plan layout, allowing natural light to spread through the rooms. Private balconies and terraces adjoin the living areas, providing views over the grounds.
Lifestory Homes with Heart have one home for sale at Chapelwood.
Apartment 3 is a one-bedroom apartment priced at OIEO £325,000 and benefits from a south-facing private patio.
Speak to our team to book a private appointment and discover Chapelwood, Wilmslow.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
020 3608 8448
Or email us:
Apartment 49 | Two-Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £650,000
Apartment 49 is a wonderful top floor apartment with a south facing balcony overlooking the communal gardens.
- Exclusive communal lounge, restaurant, wellness spa and gym
- A friendly on-site General Manager who pours all their energy into the community
- A fully furnished guest suite is available for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- Fully maintained external areas
- Large communal garden
- Pets are welcome
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
- 24-hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to the communal lounge
- 24-hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- Situated on the edge of the Peak District with convenient connections to Manchester
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- This town is populated with attractive red brick buildings and leafy streets
Living in Chapelwood
Wilmslow has become one of the most sought-after places to live in the UK. Offering a wide variety of services, including independent coffee shops, delicatessens, a post office and a newsagent's, are all within an easy reach of Chapelwood.
Wilmslow has a combination of well-known and independent stores, including Hoopers, the town's very own department store. A weekly market offers the best artisanal goods and the Handforth retail park, which includes Marks & Spencer and Tesco.
There are many societies and organisations to get involved with, including theatre groups, choirs, tennis and golf clubs. The Wilmslow Green Room Society is one of the oldest amateur dramatic societies in the UK and meets regularly in a former shirt-making factory town.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about our Chapelwood community, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.