Chapter House, Lichfield
Chapter House, created by Pegasus in 2016, is ideal for owners looking to downsize and take advantage of the benefits later living has to offer. Located in a central location within Lichfield, it's ideally situated to take advantage of the facilities and amenities the city has to offer.
Homeowners at Chapter House are part of a thriving community and benefit from the beautifully finished communal lounge with a social kitchen and wood-burning stove. While outside there are landscaped gardens with an orangery.
Lifestory Homes with Heart has two homes for sale at Chapter House.
Speak to our team to book a private appointment and discover the homes at Chapter House, Lichfield.
SSTC | Apartment 24 | Two-Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £359,950
Apartment 24 is a well-presented two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment. Offering large floor-to-ceiling windows and high-quality built-in furniture. The kitchen also benefits from built-in appliances including an oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and Fisher & Paykel dishdraw.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
020 3608 8448
Or email us:
Chapter House Specifications
- Social spaces include a communal lounge and social kitchen
- A friendly on-site Lifehost who pours all their energy into the community as well as providing a sense of safety and security
- A fully-furnished guest suite available for friends and family
- Fully maintained external areas
- Large communal garden
- Pets are welcome
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- 24-hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to homeowners apartments
- 24-hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- Nestled in the heart of the city of Lichfield, where cathedral spires rise above the tangle of cobblestone streets
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- Famed for its three spired cathedral and profuse Georgian architecture, Lichfield is a glorious city 16 miles north of Birmingham
Living in Lichfield
Lichfield enjoys the prestigious title of being the most 'English location in the country'. With charming red-brick Georgian homes, the only medieval English cathedral with three spires was the home to a man who defined the nation, Samuel Johnson. Lichfield is a city full of history.
With its historic past, there are plenty of museums and places of interest to enjoy. These include the Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum, the National Memorial Arboretum and the Staffordshire Regiment Museum.
Today, Lichfield is a vibrant city located in the heart of Staffordshire. The Market Square, which is just a stone's throw away from Chapter House, is lined with independent shops, cafes, restaurants and all that you could need for your day-to-day essentials.
Lichfield also has the additional benefit of being very well connected. You can catch a train to London and arrive in 95 minutes or Birmingham in 35 minutes. The M6 is close by making it just an hour to Leicester, Loughborough or Derby.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about our Chapter House, Lichfield community, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.