Christchurch comprises 26 beautifully appointed one and two bedroom homes, many with balconies overlooking Druitt Gardens. Built on the site of the town’s old Cornfactor building, it was originally the central hub of the district’s corn market dating back to the 1800’s. The stylish looking building was built using local Portland stone and has been conscientiously designed to include a glazed link to preserve the view from Druitt Gardens of the stunning 19th century spire belonging to the Christchurch Christian Centre.
Christchurch’s unique location next to the rivers Stour and Avon, on the shores of its own spectacular natural harbour, makes it the perfect destination to relax and enjoy life. Home to a weekly Monday market and an annual food and wine festival, Christchurch boasts a diverse mix of attractions, fascinating heritage and a beautiful coastline and countryside providing a lifestyle that is hard to beat.
Prices start from £250,000 - Contact us to find out more about the Christchurch homes
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
01962 418 070
Or email us:
41 High Street
Dorset BH23 1AS
- Owners’ Drawing Room with Wi-Fi
- A fully-furnished guest suite available for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- A friendly on-site Lifehost who pours all their energy into the community and manages the development
- Located next to Druitt Gardens, part of The Woodland Trust
- Direct access to Christchurch High Street
- Support selling your home
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- Direct access to the high street
- Excellent bus service
- Mainline train station nearby
- Next to Druitt Gardens, part of the Woodland Trust
- Historic attractions in the town
- Weekly market
Living in Christchurch
Backing on to the high street, Christchurch has the perfect location. Walking distance to all the main amenities including shops, restaurants, banks, parks, the harbour and Castle ruins as well as being on the main bus route to the New Forest and the award winning shopping destinations of Castle Point and Bournemouth. With the sandy beaches at Mudeford or the golden sands at Bournemouth you are spoilt for choice to spend your leisure time. Those seeking a little more activity within the town have a wide range to choose from, whether that is a round of golf at the numerous courses or perhaps a game of bowls at the local bowling club. Alternatively there’s a wide range of swimming and exercise classes at the nearby Two Rivers Meet Leisure Centre making Christchurch an ideal location for an active lifestyle
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about our Christchurch community, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.