Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
Our Hartley Wintney community is a charming collection of 23 one and two bedroom apartments complemented by fantastic shared spaces including a thriving shared lounge and beautifully landscaped gardens. Ideally located in the heart of town only a short walk from the high street, you’ll benefit from an exceptional selection of shops and restaurants, farmers market and much more right on your doorstep.
With a diverse mix of attractions and fascinating heritage it’s no wonder it’s been voted one of the best places to live in previous years. Located close to Winchfield train station you’ll have easy access to London, Basingstoke and surrounding areas.
Prices start from £269,950 - contact us to find out more about Hartley Wintney.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
Or email us:
Hartley Wintney Specifications
- Social spaces include a shared lounge with Wi-Fi and shared kitchen plus fully maintained landscaped gardens complete with seating areas to enjoy
- A friendly on-site Lifehost who pours all their energy into the community as well as providing a sense of safety and security
- A fully-furnished guest suite available for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- Fully maintained external areas
- Weekly coffee mornings and other events
- Lift to all floors
- Pets are welcome
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- A short walk from the High Street benefitting from an exceptional selection of shops and restaurants, farmers market and much more
- Located close to Winchfield train station offering easy access to London, Basingstoke and the surrounding areas
- In the centre of the village is Hampshire’s oldest cricket club adjoining a picturesque duck house and pond
Living in Hartley Wintney
Built on the former Dairy Walk site, our Hartley Wintney community boasts an excellent location, offering direct pedestrian access to the village’s pretty high street. You can explore numerous stores, from antique shops and art galleries to bakeries and florists. There is an abundance of charming places to eat and drink too. In the centre of the village is Hampshire’s oldest cricket club adjoining a picturesque duck house and pond. The village benefits from good access to public transport, and a short drive away is West Green House, an 18th century country home.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about our Hartley Wintney community, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.
Register your interest