Fleur-de-Lis Haywards Heath
Built on the former Magistrates’ Court on Bolnore Road, Fleur-de-Lis Haywards Heath comprises 34 beautifully appointed one and two bedroom luxury apartments, some with stylish mezzanine galleries. It really is a place to relax, enjoy the surroundings and socialise with other owners, friends and family. The luxurious shared facilities include an elegantly furnished entrance foyer, a well appointed drawing room. A fully furnished guest suite is available should your visitors wish to stay overnight.
Prices start from £240,000 - contact us to find out more about our Fleur-de-Lis Haywards Heath community.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
0203 885 7607
Or email us:
- Elegantly furnished entrance foyer
- Spacious shared facilities including an elegant furnished owners lounge and landscaped gardens with outside furniture
- Fully furnished guest suite for visiting friends and family
- A friendly on-site Lifehost who pours all their energy into the community as well as providing a sense of safety and security
- Our owners pay no exit fees
- No forward chain
Safety & Security
- Lifehost on site Monday - Friday from 09:00 - 16:30
- 24 hour care line for peace of mind
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms, ensuites and hallways, plus wearable pendants
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- Located only a five-minute walk from the town centre of Haywards Heath
- Benefit from a wide variety of local amenities situated on your doorstep, including restaurants, bars, cafe's and leisure facilities
- A multitude of parks and open green spaces to explore
- Haywards Heath is the perfect combination of countryside and community. Whichever way you look, you have London in one direction, Brighton and the seaside in the other, and idyllic countryside in-between
Living in Haywards Heath
Fleur-de-Lis is located only five minutes’ walk from the town centre where you can benefit from a wealth of leisure facilities, parks and open spaces. There is an abundance of charming places to eat and drink too. Those seeking a little more activity within the town and surrounding area have a wide range to choose from, whether that is a walk through Ashdown Forest and the High Weald or a round of golf on the local club’s stunning parkland course. You can pay a visit to the Bluebell Heritage Railway, the spectacular gardens at Borde Hill and Wakehurst Place, or the scenic Ardingly Reservoir – located in the village most famous for the Royal Agricultural Society Showground. Alternatively, the nearby Ouse Valley Viaduct is well worth visiting to see the Grade II listed structure, described as the most elegant in Britain. Haywards Heath is the perfect combination of countryside and community.
Whichever way you look, you have London in one direction, Brighton and the seaside in the other, and idyllic countryside in-between. It is easy to head out for a country walk with the villages of Cuckfield, Lindfield and Staplefield not far away, which makes Fleur-de-Lis the perfect setting for your new lifestyle.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about our Fleur-de-Lis Haywards Heath community, and to be kept up to date with our on-site news and events at this age exclusive community, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.