Our Holmwood development is a collection of 22 one and two-bedroom apartments and two cottages situated in the beautiful Brockenhurst conservation area at the heart of the New Forest.
Occupying the border between the intriguing wilderness of the New Forest and the sociable domesticity of village life in Brockenhurst, owners at this development can expect to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Prices start from £430,000 to purchase and from £2000 p/m to rent - contact us to find out more about the Holmwood apartments.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
01962 418 070
Or email us:
- Owners’ Lounge with Wi-Fi
- Social kitchen is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of tea with friends.
- Fully furnished Guest Suite to host friends and family in style
- Lifehost who puts all their energy into the community
- Fully maintained external terrace and gardens
- Weekly coffee mornings and other events
- Spacious living rooms to maximise natural light
- Many with floor to ceiling windows or balconies
- Shaker style kitchens with solid stone worktops, underfloor heating and integrated appliances
- Master bedrooms, many with en-suites and fitted wardrobes
- En-suites offer walk-in showers
- Separate family bathroom
- Double glazed throughout, highly insulated and fuel-efficient
- Underfloor heating
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday) 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Mains connected smoke detection system
Living in Brockenhurst
The enchanting village of Brockenhurst opens out at the heart of the New Forest's vast green wilderness. A place where the meandering footpaths of the forest segue into pleasant country lanes traversed by cars and wild ponies alike, and centuries old thatched cottages nestle alongside more modernised shops, houses and cosy pubs. Brookley Road, the village's main high street, is located just a stone's throw away from Holmwood. Here you'll find a range of independent shops as well as a bank, post office and Tesco Express. Dotted amongst them are several cosy cafes and pubs, ideal for morning coffee catch-ups or enjoying a leisurely lunch. Of course, perhaps one of the development's most prized qualities is its convenience as a base for exploring the phenomenal nature that surrounds it.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about this new development, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.