Sandhurst comprises 42 spacious apartments set in beautifully landscaped grounds. Designed with the understanding that social connections are vital for our wellbeing, Sandhurst is equipped with fabulous communal facilities including a shared lounge – where weekly coffee mornings are held – and a guest suite for hosting friends and family.
The development is ideally located on Yorktown Road, within walking distance of local shops, services, and transport links, and there is on-site parking for 37 cars.
Prices start from £325,000 - contact us to find out more about our Sandhurst community.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
Or email us:
- Social spaces include a shared lounge with Wi-Fi and shared kitchen plus fully maintained landscaped gardens complete with seating areas to enjoy
- A friendly on-site Lifehost who pours all their energy into the community as well as providing a sense of safety and security
- A fully-furnished guest suite available for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- Fully maintained external areas
- Weekly coffee mornings and other events
- Lift to all floors
- Pets are welcome
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- Within walking distance of local amenities.
- The town benefits from its proximity to London as well as connections to Ascot, Bracknell, Camberley and Wokingham - all only a short distance away.
- Located close to a wealth of open spaces, from walks and fishing lakes of nearby Trilakes Country Park to the River Blackwater and Yateley Lakes, both of which border Sandhurst to the south. North of the town is Edgbarrow Woods and Wildmoor Heath Boardwalk.
Living in Sandhurst
Built on Yorktown Road within the desirable College Town district, the development is ideally located within walking distance of all local amenities. A bustling town, Sandhurst is home to the world famous Royal Military Academy that has been attended by Prince William and Prince Harry, amongst other royal alumni.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about our Sandhurst community, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.