The Fitzroy, Falmouth
Set in an incredible location, The Fitzroy is a collection of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments with stunning panoramic views of Falmouth Bay and the historic Pendennis Castle.
Designed by award-winning architects Allford Hall Monaghan Morris, The Fitzroy’s design is a contemporary interpretation of the traditional grand hotels – such as The Falmouth Hotel and The Royal Duchy Hotel – on Cliff Road. The development rises to five storeys and has floor-to-ceiling glass windows, giving the building a glazed exterior and letting in plenty of natural light.
The building is the first of its kind to use sustainable cross-laminated timber, which has minimised its carbon footprint.
The grounds were inspired by Falmouth's 19th-century tradition of collecting tropical plants brought back from overseas expeditions. Drawing on this history of seafaring and discovery, the gardens host a variety of coastal and exotic plants, while areas of Cornish walling form a series of nooks and crannies with sheltered seating.
Prices from £650,000 - Contact us to find out more about The Fitzroy
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
01962 418 070
Or email us:
- Shared lounge and social kitchen
- Outdoor terrace at the front of the development, facing the sea
- A fully-furnished guest suite available for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- A friendly on-site Lifehost who pours all their energy into the community
- Stunning ocean views
Safety and Security
- Lifehost Monday - Friday
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- Seafront location on the stunning Cornish coast
- Panoramic views of Pendennis Castle
- An abundance of local shops and amenities
- Well connected by roads and train services to the rest of Cornwall and beyond
Living in Falmouth
Situated on Cornwall's South Coast, Falmouth is a bustling town with plenty going on. Boutiques, cafés and restaurants line Church and Market Streets, while the sailing and surfing here attracts people from across the UK.
The town is also renowned for its rich artistic heritage. Inspired by this stretch of Cornish coastline, JMW Turner visited the town in 1811 to capture the distinctive Cornish light in his depictions of Falmouth harbour and Pendennis Castle.
Falmouth's reputation as an artistic and cultural hub continues today, with galleries including Falmouth Art Gallery and the John Dyer Gallery hosting collections of local and international art.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about The Fitzroy community, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.