The Vincent, Bristol
The Vincent in Bristol is a stunning collection of 64 one, two and three-bedroom independent, later living apartments nestled beside Clifton Downs in Bristol’s desirable Redland district.
Apartments are distributed between the beautifully restored 1886 Queen Victoria House, and two new contemporary terraces – Charlotte and Jacob – all of which overlook the expansive grounds.
Lifestory Homes with Heart has one home on sale at The Vincent located in the new-build part of the community. Speak to our team to book a private appointment.
Apartment 34 | Two-Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £995,000.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
020 3608 8448
Or email us:
Apartment 34 | Two-Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £995,000
Apartment 34 benefits from a South West facing aspect which makes the most of the natural light through its floor to ceiling windows, leading to a private balcony with stunning views over The Vincents grounds.
This two-bedroom apartment boasts a 29-foot open plan lounge dining area with vaulted ceilings, leading to the spacious kitchen with built-in appliances.
The master bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe and en-suite with a walk-in shower and the second bathroom is fitted with custom wardrobes from Schmidt.
The Vincent Specifications
- On-site General Manager helping you make the most of Bristol's thriving cultural scene
- A friendly on-site team who pours all their energy into the community
- Exclusive facilities on-site for customers including a communal lounge, gardens, wellness spa and gym
- Fully maintained external areas
- Large communal garden
- Pets are welcome
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
- 24-hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- 24-hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas
- Mains connected smoke detection system
- Bristol has twice been named the best city in which to live
- In Redland Green, there is the Redland May Fair, where there are stalls and attractions to enjoy
- The Vincent sits in the heart of Bristol's vibrant Redland district, which is north of the City Centre and enjoys a distinct village feel
Living in Bristol
Located in Redland, an affluent inner suburb with a village atmosphere, The Vincent is within easy walking distance of the shops, cafés and restaurants of Whiteladies Road and Clifton. Durdham Down, a large area of leafy parkland, perfect for cycling and long strolls, is just moments away too.
The development is also well placed to make the most of everything Bristol has to offer. Fine dining, shopping, art galleries, museums, live music and theatre are all within easy reach. This is a modern city with a rich history and so much to enjoy, from its thriving summer jazz festival to its diverse architecture, docks and wide, open spaces
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about The Vincent community, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.