Our Wareham development is a charming complex with one and two bedroom apartments. The site is located only a short walk from the historic town centre, close to amenities and the building has been carefully designed to look like a row of terraced houses in keeping with local architecture.
Apartments have been impeccably finished with contemporary interiors, whilst owners will also have access to a sumptuous drawing room, craft room and guest suite, which will be available to visiting friends and relatives.
Prices start from £175,000 - contact us to find out more about the Wareham apartments.
Make an enquiry
Call our sales team on:
01929 320 018
Or email us:
- Owners’ Drawing Room with Wi-Fi
- Fully furnished Guest Suite to host friends and family in style
- Lifehost who puts all their energy into the community
- Fully maintained external areas
- Complimentary moving service
- Support selling your home
- Weekly coffee mornings and other events
- Double glazed throughout, highly insulated and fuel-efficient
- Carpeted throughout
- Gas central heating and hot water
- Illuminated light switches in bedrooms and bathrooms
Safety and Security
- Lifehost (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- 24 hour ground floor alarm system
- CCTV door entry system connected to owners’ living rooms
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all bathrooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
- Mains connected smoke detection system
Living in Wareham
Wareham is a charming and picturesque ancient market town with a history that goes back nearly 2,000 years. The old Saxon walls still surround the town and its quay is one of the most relaxing places in Purbeck. Shops sell a range of local produce and twice a month a farmers’ market is held at the Corn Exchange in the Town Hall. The Anglo-Saxon church of St Martin’s contains early medieval wall paintings and an effigy of Lawrence of Arabia. Local attractions include Lulworth Cove, Lulworth Castle, Durdle Door, Brownsea Island, Blue Pool and the Swanage Railway.
Make an Enquiry
To find out more about this new development, and to be kept up to date with the on-site news and events, please make an enquiry and register your interest today.