We are constantly looking to acquire new sites for development into independent luxury retirement homes. If you are selling your property, business or land – or if you are aware of any sites that meet the criteria below – please contact Harry Hepple (Land Director) on [email protected] or call 01425 486965.
- Sites from 0.3 to 0.5 acres with or without planning permission
- Sites close to amenities and within walking distance of the town centre
- Sites in affluent towns
Below are some examples of sites we have acquired:
- Large residential houses with gardens
- Commercial buildings
- Public houses
- Builders’ merchants
Why bring your land to Renaissance Retirement and not the competition?
- Our track record for securing planning permission without the need of an appeal is second to none, meaning your fees will be paid significantly quicker.
- Unlike our competitors we will gladly team up with your local estate agent network to assist us in selling our retirement apartments (if you have a suitable presence within the town).
- We are a small, personal team who project manage each and every site we acquire, so you will always have direct access to key people and be kept abreast of what stage a particular site is at throughout the acquisition and planning process.
- We are able to make land acquisition decisions immediately as we do not operate like many of our larger corporate competitors who will have to go through a protracted board approval process in order to acquire a site.
- We always pay introducing agents their deserved land introduction fees.
Nick Watkins, Development Director, comments: “Many years spent working on my own as a land agent has given me a unique insight into what level of communication is required with all land agents or companies who introduce sites to us. I am acutely aware that a quick view on whether an introduced site is suitable is essential feedback for any land agent, especially if it is an off-market site that has just been introduced to Renaissance before being sent to anyone else.”