This Cookies Policy describes:
- what cookies are;
- how you can manage cookies used on the Website;
- further information; and
- changes to this Cookies Policy.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your device when you visit our Website. The cookie 'remembers' your computer or other electronic device when you return to the Website and some cookies may collect personal data about you. You can find more general information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
We want you to understand the different types of cookies that are used on our Website. We use a variety of types of cookies and other tracking technologies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies which are strictly necessary for the performance of our Website.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about the pages or screens you visit, and other performance metrics. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies remember your choices to improve your experience, for example, the region you are in. The aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you don't have to reset your preferences each time you visit our Website.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: these cookies are often placed by re-targeting and advertising partners, to track your browsing habits so that you can later be shown targeted ads on other websites and apps. We use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use on our Website and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
How To Manage Cookies On Our Website
If you use Microsoft Edge:
If you use Internet Explorer:
If you use Safari:
If you use Firefox:
If you use Chrome: